Now a days very one seems to be too annoyed with the extravagant nature of our beloved UP chief minister Mayavati, in getting her statues and elephants erected every where ( worth rs 1 crore each) .
I assume the she is trying to become immortal by these acts, just to leave a mark of her self in history.
People are filing petitions, Supreme Court getting angry, Chidambaram calling it a shame, I started thinking what should be the real punishment for her if court find her guilty ?
Well I got a very good idea suddenly, why don’t the election Commission of India change the polling symbol of Bahujan Samaj Party from elephant to some thing else, and on top of it give Elephant mark to Samajvadi Party, this way Mayavati will keep asking herself throughout the life that why did she spent so much on these elephants plus Mulayam Singh will also be happy that he got already established party symbol.
This way if Mayavati is CM of UP then she will not dare to spend so much money on the party symbol and if Mulayam Singh comes in to the power then again people will be saved from getting the money wasted because hiss party symbol is already erected there every where in UP.
Other wise I have started dreaming about statues of cycle erected all over UP( Cycle is Mulayam singh’s party symbol).
God saves UP
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment